Hi. I’m a creative technologist who makes interactive experiences. I love to combine multimedia and technology that people can play with, learn from and react to.
I’m based in Brighton, UK and often work in London.
My work includes live election dashboards, virtual reality experiences and 3D data visualisations appearing on the BBC and the Guardian.
- Production experience with MVC, Backbone, Grunt, Gulp and webpack
- Creative design, UX and prototyping
- Multimedia editing with PhotoShop, GIMP, FFmpeg, audacity
- Virtual reality experience with 360 video, Unity, Google cardboard and Daydream
- Proficient with Linux, command-line, GIT and AWS